The same campaign can be triggered by multiple journeys.
When trouble shooting journeys or before editing a campaign, it's useful to first see which journeys that campaign is used in.
To see which journeys a campaign is used in:
- From the Campaigns page, select a campaign.
- Scroll to the bottom of the campaign detail page.
- You'll see a component called "Campaign Used In Follow Journeys"
- Click the arrow to expand to see the list of journeys. Journeys are ordered by created date. Older journeys are listed at the top. Newer journeys at the bottom.
- Click on any of the journeys to view that journey in a new tab.
Which journeys are listed?
The list of journeys includes journeys in both Draft and Live states. Additionally, the journey will be listed even if the campaign is included in a node that has been dragged onto the journey canvas, but not hooked up to the journey flow.