Regal offers a set of pre-built Reporting Dashboards so that you can understand how your campaigns, agents, and audience are performing. Data is refreshed hourly.
Reporting Dashboards are provided under a separate per-seat license, so submit a ticket to sign up for Reporting Dashboards.
Within each dashboard, you can:
- filter the data by common filters such a Timeframe, Hour of Day, Team, and Agent
- download the underlying data
- schedule recurring emails.
The following dashboards are provided:
- Overall Performance Dashboard - conversations, conversions, and revenue driven, as well as the underlying levers such as campaign sends, tasks completed and engagement rates
- Agent Activity Dashboard - agent-level stats, including available hours, tasks per hour and conversion rate
- Audience Dashboard - audience growth by lead source, subscribe rates, unsubscribe rates and engagement rates
- Campaigns Dashboard - counts of sends, response rates, etc. for sms and call campaigns at the campaign level
- Inbound Calls Dashboard - counts of inbound calls, missed calls, SLAs, etc. for inbound calls
- Outbound Calls Dashboard - counts of outbound calls, completion rate and answer rate
- SMS Conversations Dashboard - counts of sms tasks and handle time
- Experiments Dashboard - results of the experiments you are running through journeys
- Tasks & Messages Detail - a record for every task created and message sent/received
- Upcoming Scheduled Callbacks - a record for each scheduled callback in the future
- Branded Caller ID Dashboard - counts of branded calls and answer rate by carrier and phone line
- SLAs Dashboard - a deep dive into inbound answer rates and outbound speed to lead by task type, campaign, etc.
- Task Timeline Dashboard - input a task ID to view a timeline of events from created to completed/canceled
Additionally, Regal offers the ability for you to create custom dashboards based on any available data point or metric.
You can build dashboards that only you can view (personal folder) or dashboards anyone with a reporting seat on your team can view (group folder).
Submit a ticket to get started building custom reports.