Journeys allow you to design personalized, cross-channel experiences for your customers based on their specific behaviors and attributes.
As a customer's actions change, the set of touch points they receive change as well. You can use journeys to engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle. For example:
- Welcome journeys for new customers
- Purchase funnel abandonment journeys
- Retention journeys for at risk customers
- Up-sell and cross-sell journeys to grow share of wallet
- Winback journeys for lost customers
Send Activity lets you know how many contacts are currently in progress in a journey and how many have finished the journey.