Using Regal effectively can boost your conversion rate and reduce customer frustration.
- Always keep your status updated. Use the status icon every time your availability changes.
- This will ensure that tasks are being routed to only those who are available to take them.
- Use notes to leave important information about follow up, and use tags if your company has asked you to.
Notes live in the conversation summary until they are deleted or confirmed, so you can leave partial notes and come back to it later if necessary.
- Likewise, always use the appropriate disposition when closing out a conversation, as this may affect the automatic follow up that is generated after your task.
- Navigate to the Audience page if you want to look up a customer profile.
- Use the Tasks page to look up specific tasks, or if you accidentally closed out a conversation prematurely.