This guide provides an in-depth exploration of the Upcoming Scheduled Callbacks Dashboard, one of Regal's default reporting dashboards.
While potential use cases for these metrics will be shared, it's essential to emphasize that they should be considered alongside other data sources and tailored to specific organizational goals.
Reporting dashboards are updated: Monday-Friday: Hourly from 9am ET to 10pm ET and Saturday-Sunday at 8am, 3pm, 8pm, and 10pm ET.
Click on the tile or filter name below to learn more about that tile.
Reporting Dashboards are provided under a separate per-seat license. Please submit a ticket to sign up for Reporting Dashboards.
All default Regal dashboards have filters available for you to refine the data you're viewing. The Upcoming Scheduled Callbacks Dashboard has the following filters:
- Used to filter data within a specified timeframe.
- Defaults to "Today".
If you select "custom" instead of "presets" for the date range, you can select dates in the future.
- Used to filter by the agent that scheduled the callbacks.
- Defaults to "is any value".
- Type: Numeric Display
- Function: This tile shows the total number of scheduled callback tasks for the selected timeframe. This is useful for knowing how many callbacks agents are planning to have.
- Type: Table
- Function: This tile shows the total number of scheduled callback tasks, broken down by agent, for the selected timeframe. This is useful for knowing how many callbacks individual agents are planning to have.
- Type: Stacked Column Chart
- Function: This tile shows the number of scheduled callbacks for each hour of the day during the selected timeframe, broken down by agent. When used alongside other tiles, this can be useful for identifying the time of day your customer preferred to be called at.
- Type: Table
- Function: This tile provides detailed information on the contacts that have callbacks scheduled during the selected timeframe and can be used to dig deeper into the data provided by the tiles above.