Boost agent efficiency and ensure the quality and compliance of your customer reachout with SMS templates!
Creating a Template
- Go to the 'Templates' page in Settings and click 'New Template'.
- Input the name and body of your message. Plaintext and emojis are supported.
- Click 'Save as Draft' or 'Save as Live'. Drafts will appear in the Templates page but will not appear to agents in the Agents Desktop. Live templates are automatically made accessible to agents, like so:
Editing a Template
1. Select the template you want to edit from the 'Templates' page. You can search for the template via the search bar at the top of the page.
2. Click the 'Edit' button in the Actions column. From here, you can edit the name, body, or state (draft/live) of your template.
3. Save the template again to capture your changes.
Deleting a Template
To delete a template, click on the 'Delete' button under the Actions column of the 'Templates' page.
You will be prompted to confirm the deletion.